Thermaltake Ventus X 2-Zone Red LED Illumination Black Gaming Mouse
Out of stock
- Aerodynamic ENGINEERED AIR-through ventilation: Enhance your gaming comfort with built-in ventilation to reduce heat exchange
- Powerful Software Control: With the Ventus custom mouse software, adjust multiple setting for a one-of-a-kind gaming experience and look
- Full Customization: With 6 programmable buttons, 5 individual profiles, adjustable weight system, selectable polling rates and more with easy to use software control interface
- Tactile Response: Gain lightning quick response times with OMRON gaming switches for the ultimate in reliability and control
- On-The-Fly DPI: In the heat of the battle, adjustable DPI buttons positioned perfectly for unbeatable access while in game
Thermaltake MO-VEX-WDLOBK-01 Ventus X Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone Red LED Illumination Black
VENTUS X – Gaming Mouse – The new generation from Tt eSPORTS's VENTUS gaming mouse, providing enhanced modern technology and classic design that fits all gamers and bring style to gaming. The new VENTUS X was designed with a new coating that gives full comfort while in gameplay. The VENTUS X also brings about a new ergonomically tuned right handed laser gaming mouse to the VENTUS family, that will appeal to gamers fans of some classic legacy styled mouse shapes and brings the new tech to them.
Tt eSPORTS Plus+ is a software made for the Tt eSPORTS SMART SERIES that offers a user-friendly UI to record and display gaming performance. It records gamers performance statistics to the Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ application, breaking them down by distance, clicks, actions per minute, and lift-off. In addition, the Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ COMMUNITY & Data Management Platform further analyzes your stats, compares your usage with pro players and enables you to challenge your friends to mouse usage competitions. The Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ application is currently available for download on PC device.
The VENTUS X mouse is built for those looking for customization. The mouse packs a thumb button on the left side, which can be enabled/disabled at will through the mouse software. You also get 6 programmable buttons, in conjunction with 5 individual configuration profiles that provide a total of up to 30 programmable macros. Selectable polling rates can be changed through with options of 125/250/500/1000 Hz through the VENTUS X mouse software.
For More Info Click Here
|No. of Buttons||6|
|No. of Game Profiles||5|
|No. of Macro Keys||30|
|Gold Plated USB||Yes|
|Lighting Effect||PULSE AND GAME MODE|
|Dimensions||128.8 X 71 X 42.6 MM|
Write Your Own Review